Power My Home solar panels in the UK.

The best evacuated solar tubes

    • Kurt

      Can you provide evacuated solar tubes and pipes only, and which is the best for the UK? I already have a tank and pump. I have available roof area of 2.2m wide by 3.4 high and was wanting to fill it with solar thermal.


    • Stuart

      Hi Kurt

      I’ve not dealt with evacuated tubes since around 2010, but if you want the best on the UK market, then contact Kingspan at:


    • Stuart

      Hi me again, I’ve just double checked Kingspan website, but they seem to have discontinued. I’ve found another source for you here:


A better way.

"I've witnessed many fantastic changes, innovations, and installation companies come and go. My fellowship with ethically-minded MCS solar panel installers goes back decades. Today, I offer my experience to ensure you gain real independence from this crazy world."

Stuart Lovatt
Power My Home Solar Panels
Sundial House, 44 Panton Road, Chester CH2 3HX.
01244 722 607

Est. 2004.