We're PV solar installers driving high-standards forward.
MCS PV solar installers in the United Kingdom
A nationwide network of MCS PV solar panel installers that offer industry-leading technologies at reasonable prices.
MCS PV solar installers.
What does MCS mean?
MCS or 'Micro Certification Scheme' accreditation is the benchmark for solar panel installers and products.
We all want the highest quality installation, so unsatisfactory or poor performing companies can no longer thrive under the Micro-Generation Certification scheme introduced in 2009.
This improvement means you'll require a commissioning certificate on completion of any installation that offers peace of mind for solar panel adapters.
"You'll require a commissioning certificate on completion of any installation that offers peace of mind."
MCS solar panel installers are heroes
Spare a thought for solar installers who endure the British climate daily. Working on roofs and various other precarious positions whilst doing their highly-skilled job from July to January.
I'd like to hear from any local MCS solar installation companies who offer an excellent service with accompanying reasonable pricing.
If this sounds like your business, then please contact me.
Beginning in 2004, my passion for solar panel technologies has never waned.
A guide to quality.
Tips to help choose a reputable company for quality solar panel installation and peace of mind.
1. Please ensure installers certify as MCS-accredited for technical professionalism.
2. Additionally, ensure a company belongs to the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC). The RECC has codes of conduct relating to sales procedure.
3. Ensure companies surveys you're home thoroughly before giving you a quote.
4. Please don't allow salespersons/surveyors overstay for longer than you're comfortable. The RECC guidelines confirm no longer than two hours.
5. As a consumer, you always have a seven-day cancellation period if for any reason you are unhappy.
This guide should help you avoid any unpleasant experiences and help you make a well-informed decision for important technology.
Ask our MCS PV solar installer for details.Get a tailored quotation
Becoming an MCS solar panel installer
The MCS accreditation is a government accreditation to evaluate microgeneration products and their installers.
To become an MCS certificated installer or to have your products certificated under the MCS scheme, you must contact MCS directly.
MCS solar panels installers require complete compliance with the relevant MCS standard MIS3002. The most pertinent of these are the guides for the installation of PV solar panel systems.
Also, MCS is about ensuring quality control, as defined in the MCS standard MCS001.
A UK installation document that aims to:
1. Say what you do (disclose written procedures for scrutiny).
All our MCS solar installers are RECC scheme (Renewable Energy Consumer Code) members.
PV solar installers in Bedfordshire