Power My Home solar panels in the UK.


What happens if I move home?If you take your photovoltaic solar panels with you, you will lose the right to FIT payments for that particular installation. If the installation remains at the property the new owner/occupier will be able to transfer the FIT payments into their name. The transfer of your FIT installation will need to be agreed as part of the sale of your home.

If you take them with you you cannot re-apply.

New world savvy.

"I've witnessed many fantastic changes, innovations, and installation companies come and go. My fellowship with ethically-minded MCS solar panel installers goes back decades. Today, I offer my experience to ensure you gain real independence from this crazy geopolitical world."

Stuart Lovatt
Power My Home Solar Panels
Sundial House, 44 Panton Road, Chester CH2 3HX.
01244 722 607

Est. 2004.