Power My Home solar panels in the UK.

Solar Stu

Unfortunately you have been misinformed.

The feed-in tariff is fixed to an installations location, i.e. the property or business which accommodated the installed solar panels.

If you are moving house, then the ownership of the panels must be transferred to the new owners of your house. This should not be a major issue in most cases as the solar panels will help sell your home quicker and for more than a property without.

Hope this helps.

A better deal consultation.

"I've witnessed many fantastic changes and innovations, and installation companies come and go. My fellowship with ethically-minded MCS solar panel installers goes back decades. Today, I offer my experience to ensure you gain real independence."

Stuart Lovatt
Power My Home Solar Panels UK
Sundial House, 44 Panton Road, Chester CH2 3HX.
01244 722 607
Send email

Est. 2004.