Power My Home solar panels in the UK.

Solar Stu

I would suggest teaming up with an electrician to do the main wiring inside the property. It is law that you need a ‘Part P’ qualification to complete the internal parts of the installation, but you can certainly do the external roofing aspect of the install yourself.

Another issue to take into consideration is the feed-in tariff incentive which is currently available. This will need to be signed off by a fully accredited MCS approved installer.

I hope this helps with your enquiry.

Get a quote.

"I've witnessed many fantastic changes and innovations, and installation companies come and go. My fellowship with ethically-minded MCS solar panel installers goes back decades. Today, I offer my experience to ensure you install the best."

Stuart Lovatt
Power My Home Solar Panels UK
Sundial House, 44 Panton Road, Chester CH2 3HX.
01244 722 607
Send email

Est. 2004 | Celebrating twenty-years.