Being human today is difficult.
To be human means making mistakes. We’ve all made mistakes, and some don’t even know that they’ve made them yet, but being a grown-up means assessing and adjusting to new information.
For better or worse, I had to acquire knowledge that some may deem as ‘basic stuff’ for myself.
Here for you, are some that I hope will help you avoid some of the knocks and scrapes of life and hopefully empower yourself to avoid the pitfalls that come with living in this modern world.
Knowledge is power.
1. Shave your armpits; less chance of body odour.
2. Avoid women who avoid spending their own money and who expect to be treated like a princess. They still have the mindset of an eight-year-old child. Find someone less narcissistic and expect only a fair-weather friendship with this type of lady.
3. Treat people how you would want to be treated yourself.
4. Before diagnosing yourself with depression, first, make sure you’re not surrounded by arseholes.
5. Constantly wearing leather shoes will give you a lifetime of foot problems.
6. Women prefer alpha over beta males. Yet, don’t be too alpha when in her presence. If you figure how that works, then you’re a better man than I am!
7. Never allow anyone (especially women) to demean you.
8. Keep meat protein in your diet, your older self will thank you for it. Avoid Estrogen-induced Soy products like the plague. Modern propaganda-based Veganism benefits the pharmaceutical industry by design.
9. Education and personal career development is a lifelong pursuit; again your older self will thank you.
10. Friends’ book is not your friend and not what you think it is!
11. Find your bliss, but work hard to get there. A job that you enjoy doing; won’t feel like work.
12. Appreciate the little things first and work your way up.
13. Exercise regularly and stretch.
14. Plan A – Find and know where to locate ‘the’ G Spot.
15. Don’t get sucked into getting the latest and the most fabulous advertised shiny thing – It’s all aimed at suckers.
16. If you feel stuck for an answer, a long walk within nature or climb a mountain and you’ll get your answer by the time you get down.
17. Plan B – Make sure she comes first.
18. If she doesn’t come, see Plan A.
19. Never underestimate the power of nature.
20. Did I mention to supplement, even the healthiest looking food nowadays are lacking in nutrients because of intensive modern farming methods, and don’t also get me started on pesticide use. Nutrient deficiencies cause mind (depression) and body problems. Mind and body are connected – It’s a cliche for a reason.
21. Cod liver oil capsules make you smarter.
22. Cod liver oil took me all the way to Rome, Vlad the Impaler’s Castle in Transylvania and Barcelona to name only the best. Journey’s I never thought would be possible when I was younger. Never give up on your endeavours, it took me decades of continued learning and hard work to achieve this.
23. Always have a side project on the go-to exercise the mind.
24. Gambling is for mugs.
25. Bullies are passing on the sadness they feel inside. Continue to keep probing and poking at that sorrow with questions, and they will soon find another victim.
26. Avoid Fructose Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch or whatever they call it nowadays. It’s so harmful; food manufacturers have to keep changing their name to confuse people.
27. If a woman goes off-topic in an argument, then you’ve won the said argument, and that’s the best outcome you can hope. Shame is like Kryptonite for women.
28. Newspapers, especially red tops are aimed at impressionable people.
29. Television is not your friend. It’s called programming for a reason.
30. It’s better to strive to improve what you already have than to continually wish you have a better one.
31. Never skimp on dentistry, your teeth and gums are the quickest way too bad health.
32. Never depend on others to make you happy. Find your bliss and additional happiness from others will be a bonus.
33. Don’t get sucked into spending all your money at Xmas. You can be a generous person the rest of the year with those that matter without going bankrupt once a year.
34. A doctor’s practice is called ‘a practice’ for a reason and just used as dispensing outlets for a pharmaceutical industry that refuse to cure anything and see you as nothing more than a cash cow.
35. Most modern ill health is down to lifestyle and nutritional deficiencies. Did I mention supplement with 90 essential elements? It’s expensive, but cheaper than BUPA.
36. Vote. Your generation has been screwed over by the older generation because you’re all distracted by social media. You’ve got the ‘Library of Alexandria’ (Google it) at your fingertips. Use it to empower yourself.
37. The human story is far more fantastic than the history books would have you believe. Begin your research at Gobekli Tepe and so anyone doing a history degree today should be asking for their money back.
38. Those who drive fancy cars didn’t necessarily earn them and had more significant worries than those who don’t – further to fall and they know it.
39. Mind and body are connected, so feed both.
40. Fluoride toothpaste is poison, use a salt-based paste. Fluoride was used as a rat poison before introduced as a toothpaste ingredient. Only use private dentists if you don’t want a ‘yank-a-tooth’ happy dentist.
50. Avoid credit cards and payday loans like the plague. We’re now living in an era of debt-based slavery.
51. Judge people not by what they say, but what they do.
52. Factor 50 because the sun is far, far more powerful than we’re led to believe. That’s why I have dedicated my life to solar panels and its ability to advance the human species.
53. Treat social media posts like a tattoo – something you wouldn’t be embarrassed about showing your new boss in 20 years time.
54. A lifetime of free self-learning is worth far more than three indebted years at university.
55. Celebrity worship is a waste of your life and potential.
56. The most significant gift you can give someone is your time.
57. A well-groomed man turns heads.
58. White and processed foods are crap. Eat your greens.
59. Be charitable when money or time is abundant, but don’t be a sucker either.
60. Learn self-defence.
61. Feeling depressed. Antidepressants are poison for the mind and over-prescribed because they are great profit earners. Human life is hard – period, and it’s normal to feel emotions good and bad. Don’t lose your mind to these parasitical pharmaceutical companies.
Find a focus and something to be passionate about instead of zombie-frying yourself.
Life is about overcoming.
62. You look around today and see fat people everywhere? This has become normal in your time but was rare in my time.
Sadly, whoever controls the narrative in this civilisation has turned the dietary pyramid upside down. When you want to fatten-up cattle, you feed them grain. The human population has been herded into believing that a wheat diet is healthy and meat is unhealthy.
In the past bread was supplemental with your meat and two vegs, today it’s marketed to sell GMO seeds for the corporations. Fat people are then herded into the hands of the pharmaceutical industry. Everyone wins except the cattle.
Eat your meat and your organic greens, after all, royalty wouldn’t eat that ‘whole grain’ crap and neither should you. Today, doctors are nothing but drug dispensers for that aforementioned industry.
63. A common lie sold to men is that we need a partner to function. The opposite is true. Loneliness and solitude are very different. Men perform better and are more functional when enjoying the solitude.
See what other social-engineering lies you can recognise in your own life.
64. Respect the sun. Wear sunscreen as the solar radiation is far more powerful than people give it credit – Search for Baz Lurman.
65. Manipulation has ‘man’ in it because females use our ability to chemically attract and bond ‘feelings of love’ against us. When once this was used to build a family and strengthen communities, today, it’s used in a women’s ten-year plan.
A woman who can’t manipulate you is like a bird with clipped wings.
66. It doesn’t matter how good looking, rich, muscly or alpha you are; women will always cheat on you! The child-like minds of women will eventually want to sneakily prove to herself that she isn’t under the ‘evil’ patriarchy’s control. Hypergamy never sleeps and shaming you into compliance is a women’s tool of control.
67. Testosterone is the substance of the Gods.
Everything around you got built, imagined and engineered by the intelligence and strength of men before you. Be proud and never let this man-hating world tell you any differently.
Don’t end up with that herd mentality, all ruled by feelings.
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large herds” – George Carlin.
68. People spend money and get into debt to pretend they aren’t poor. If you can resist this, then you’ll manage to keep your money and become wealthy for real – irony.
69. Last but most important – Never let women hold power over you. I have seen two generations of men get emasculated, and I came close myself so speak from experience.
Some very basic post-feminism rules for all men today:
Don’t help women.
Don’t fix things for women.
Don’t support women’s issues.
Don’t come to women’s defence.
Don’t speak for women.
Don’t value women’s feelings.
Don’t portray women as victims.
Don’t protect women.
They don’t need any man and the reality is they’re privileged, empowered and dangerous to men today. The cold-hard truth is that men are targeted for resource extraction. Don’t be a sucker!
70. Laziness makes a person disgusting!
Confront your weaknesses and make friends with loneliness. Everyone will disappoint and leave your life eventually. The keywords are ‘Your Life’.
A very proud dad.
Confusing god and the gods
Sussed out the universe.
All matter is simply frozen sunshine, ie frozen energy in deep cold space.
All life (good and bad) is energy and will eventually return back to the universal energy field. That is what people are seeing near death.
Because in times previous, death and near-death were as common as watching football today. Season’s included, so many people sit around campfires telling stories of what they saw on death’s door.
The concept of heaven/Valhalla was born before religions took hold.
This is what people are worshipping.
Makes no difference if your Gengous Kahn or Princess Diana. All energy will return to its default state. God with a big ‘G’.
Now, not too be confused with gods with a little ‘g’.
The others, the watchers, the people engaging with human prophets, the aliens or other biologicals that live within this matter universe too.
These are the basis of our religions.
Jesus was such a person, from a higher technological people that use planet earth as a laboratory. Our genetic engineers who use our species as a simulator to discover how they themselves and their civilisation came to exist in their own past.
These engage, tweak, manipulate individuals to send us in predefined paths. We are a biological simulator that can be reset (the great flood) at any time just like a computer simulator.
These are the burning bush, Jesus, Djin and the gods of Egypt etc.
Tweaking the program.
The bible is full of prophecies (future telling) because this simulation has been played out before, maybe many times with different genetic tweaks, although I suspect the current model of Homo Sapiens has been allowed to push boundaries even further than before technologically.
Were interesting enough to the gods (little g) to see if we make it successfully out to the stars. Although, there will come a point when they will have to protect all species on the planet (two-by-two) and shut this biological experiment down.
When Jesus said he’ll save us, he meant their genetic creation. They will save an Adam and an Eve, although next time, with different tweaks and parameters.
If we take The Earth, to a critical point in destruction, then that means this simulation failed to discover their own origins.
Information is the most powerful thing in the universe.
One piece of information they long for is their own origins, how they themselves and their souls came to be in this vast cold universe and their evolution out towards it.
Yes, we’re their manipulated creation, but also others (Annunaki) also have tweaked the human beings, and are betting on for world domination.
The clash between, religions of the sun and the moon. Cosmic red versus blue.
That’s why the apocalypse is predicted in the bible because they know their programming will run its course, they already know the likely paths that we’ll take and eventually, all the chess pieces will have to wiped from the board and set-up again for another game.
That’s why they say “It’s god’s will”.
The ultimate question is how life started and evolved from simple energy and why is some energy positively and negatively charged despite coming from the same source?
Questions that the gods with a ‘little g’ DO NOT know themselves and are baffled by.